Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Waiting for Baby

Well, my due date has come and gone, and still no baby. The past few days have been spent anxiously waiting, timing contractions that don't seem to go anywhere, and packing and unpacking our hospital bag and Hazel's bag for Auntie Anne's house.

On Saturday, Glenn really thought we'd be heading to the hospital, so he decided that the closer he was to the car, the better. Late in the afternoon, I caught him taking a nap in the garage...


During my last pregnancy, I found relief sitting and rocking on our yoga ball, so I rolled the dear old thing out this weekend. Hazel thought sitting on a ball was a great idea, so we had a great time rocking back and forth together.



And last but not least, in case anyone thought I couldn't get any bigger, my 40-week belly shot:

3 comments:

Sarahkate said...

Thank You! Finally some belly shots! You are so cute!
love, Ah-B-C

akumm said...

You better watch out, it looks like Glenn is about to be attacked by something with pinchers ;)

Ken said...

Note to self, acquire futon, put in garage......