Since getting home, Elise has started to meet her family. In the past two days, she has met Grammy Burton, Aunt Anne (again), Audrey (again), and Katherine. So far, she has received nothing but rave reviews.

Hazel's first crack at holding Elise.

Grammy approves!

Katherine is a big fan.

Anne is already campaigning for favorite Aunt.
Despite all the attention being showered on Elise, Hazel refuses to shrink into the background. Some quick photographic evidence:

Hazel, generally excited about life.

New Tinkerbell jammies!!!
Hazel's new painting set.
4 comments:
Just because Aunt Anne is closest, doesn't mean she should automatically get Favorite Aunt! I am not giving up without a fight! My two favorite little McCains are looking cuter than ever!
Megan - I love that color red on you. Seriously. Who knew a sweat suit could look so good?! LOL. I love Hazel and her serious water painting skills. And as for Elise... <3 <3 <3
I am with Stephanie! I am not giving up either. Doesn't it count that I "gave" her a playmate around the same age so she always has someone to play with at family functions?
hazel is too cute!!!!
Post a Comment