So if your car keys go missing, should I be looking for a Ford Escape with two little blond pigtails behind the wheel in my driveway??
Genius Baby!!!
I am glad she knows where all the important people live.....especially if she is about to be without a home.
She takes after her Mother! You can expect her to start quizzing you on state capitals any day now!
Wow, that's pretty impressive!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So if your car keys go missing, should I be looking for a Ford Escape with two little blond pigtails behind the wheel in my driveway??
Genius Baby!!!
I am glad she knows where all the important people live.....especially if she is about to be without a home.
She takes after her Mother! You can expect her to start quizzing you on state capitals any day now!
Wow, that's pretty impressive!
Post a Comment