Friday, December 5, 2008

They say children are like sponges. . .

. . . soaking up everything they possibly can. We now have evidence of this fascinating phenomenon.

The Set-Up:

I have been sick this past week with a nasty head-cold/sinus something or other. I have also been working very hard on finals. So what do you do when you run out of tissues and you are too busy to run to the store to get more? You use toilet paper of course.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! I love this video. We all love this video.

Jeff, Katie and Gabby said...

So cute! Gabby loves TP too! Last week, she drug the entire roll out of the bathroom. We followed the path to the culprit who was sitting pretty in the bathroom.

Anonymous said...

Hey, at least she won't have a snotty nose now! Hazel looks adorable! Love the sweater! More pictures please!

Anonymous said...

Ugh, please use some lysol on the lid of your trash can before you show the world! No wonder you're sick!

Hazel -- you are so cute! Auntie Anne loves you! :)