The big news is that Grammy and Papaw Burton came to visit on Saturday and Hazel took her first unassisted steps.
She has gotten much better at balancing since then, but still isn't confident enough to take off walking on her own.
Then yesterday, I was worn out from working the closing shift at the library Sunday night until midnight, and Aunt Stephanie suggested that I introduce Hazel to Sesame Street and see if that would occupy her while I rested on the couch. What a great idea! This is a picture from this morning after breakfast.

7 comments:
I loved and miss those days at home, just playing with toys and watching Sesame Street! Great job on the walking, Hazel!
This posting brought to you by the letter E.....for entertainment.
Can't wait to see those steps in person.
Auntie Sarah
Sesame Street is really the answer to everything. I make sure to have a couple of episodes on TiVo at all times. It's great for that cranky-after-school-before-dinner period waiting for daddy to get home so we can eat.
Great idea, Julie! I'm going to set my DVR to record right now!
Yay Hazel!! I'm so proud! And I love Sesame Street!!!! I still know all the words to Sunny Day!
The real question is does Glenn know all the words to the Elmo's World theme song yet....
If not, in my best falsetto:
La la la la, La la la la
Elmo's World
La la la la, La la la la
Elmo's World
Elmo's got his goldfish
His crayon too
That's Elmo's world!!!!!
Looks like Leo likes Elmo too! Or was he just watching Dorothy?
Post a Comment