Friday, December 19, 2008

MMmmmm....Cookies

On Wednesday, Megan made "some" cookies (approximately 1.21 million). When Hazel got home that evening, she calmly stated that she thought that she might like to try a taste. The pictures below show the results.

I LOVE COOKIES!!!!!


Here cookie, cookie, cookie...

We have no idea why she took her shirt off. We can only assume that it some how helps one sneak up on unsuspecting cookies. Oh, and for those who hadn't heard, Hazel is now a walker. It started about a week ago, and she is already considering turning pro.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if Megan still does this, Glenn, but when she was little, she used to strip down to her underwear as soon as she got home. Obviously, it is hereditary! I know her cousins (including SK) do it too!

Anonymous said...

I love the big "Da Da!" at the end of the video!!! Although I suspect you're all in big trouble now that SHE'S WALKING!!!