A week ago Saturday, Glenn came into the nursery where Hazel and I were playing and told us that he had gotten a special message from Santa who said that he was going to be visiting the Indianapolis Children's Museum that night and that night only! I had to work the closing shift at the library, but Grammy Burton (who just happened to be in Indianapolis) offered to go with Glenn and Hazel. Here, at long last, is my rendition of the evening...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Of coarse she wants a wii! That's cause she saw how much fun it was at Aunt Sarah's house. But wait....didn't I already buy her a pony?
I heard that Santa doesn't do pets, because then Santa gets sued for the upkeep of Christmas pets! SK wants another puppy (even though we have five dogs in our close family!) and that's what we told her! Thanks for the update, Megs! Now can we see Hazel walking?
Hmm....funny....Megan and Mary want a Wii too.....and don't even know it :)
Funny... I told Santa I want a Wii, too! But he said I can't have one until AFTER I write my book and complete my Wellcoaches certification. Santa's too smart for his own good, sometimes.
Post a Comment