Hazel has had a very busy little weekend. Not only did she cheer the Bears on to victory (Go Bears!), but she also played hostess to some visitors.
Grammy and Papaw Burton arrived on Friday afternoon to take a peek at the new granddaughter, and Hazel appears to have passed their high standards. Grammy and Papaw returned both Saturday and Sunday as an extra pair of hands, fixing us meals, helping with laundry, and always willing to hold the baby.


On Sunday afternoon, Ryan and Julianna Linder came to visit.

Hazel meeting Jack, her kitty

Showing off her long legs

There are her pretty eyes...

And, a roar for good measure
5 comments:
One month and then it's my turn to meet you, Hazel! Leave some special for me, Hazel! I'm bringing you Disney stuff!
She is SO CUTE! I love the picture with Jack.
We love the "roar" picture!! Also the one with her pretty eyes reminds me of Baby Megan but with darker hair. She is so cute!!
I am cracking up at my desk - that roar is hilarious! What a cutie!
Congratulations!! Welcome to the parent club, Christy and I have two now and we're living in Valpo, IN. Drop us a line when you get a chance (and eventually some sleep) briman6@yahoo.com or butterfly5ces@yahoo.com
Hi Megan! Congratulations! Brian showed me your site! We were excited to hear you were just a couple of hours away. Hazel is beautiful, just like her Mama! I love the picture of the "roar"!
Hope you're doing well! Brian posted our emails so when things calm down, drop us a line!
~Chris McGarry
Post a Comment