Sunday, October 14, 2007

Some nursery pictures

It took us a while, but the nursery is just about finished. We are going for a garden theme. In the garden, we have all kinds of cute little bugs (and occasional kitties). The garden is surrounded by a white picket fence, and (hopefully) everyone is happy!

The ladybug crib

The kitty wasn't part of the original design, but he insists that he adds a touch of class

The dresser and changing table with a ladybug lamp.

More ladybugs. I'm starting to sense a theme.

Note Daddy, Mommy, and Baby ant crawling up the door frame...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love the room. Madie thinks it looks a little like her room with the butterflies. Thanks for the picture of the ladybug lamp. We can't wait for the phone call. Give Aunt Megan lots of squeezes.

Anonymous said...

Love the room...now all it needs is the princess in charge! Love to the three of you

Anonymous said...

Your decorator has a good eye, I must say! I love seeing it all together, everything looks great!

dcraigCOURTREPORTER said...

Hi Megan! It's me D'Ashlee and I just want to let you know that she is sooooooo adorable! You did very good! I just want to eat her up she's so cute. Can't wait until you come back I miss ya! All the Court Reporters say hi. You must be ready to come back with all that writing you're doing (lol). Anyway speedy recovery and please don't make the mistake I did and try to do too much to fast! Let your body rest, even though you may feel a little better! Hugs and kisses...Ashlee