After two days in the hospital, everyone has made it home safely. Megan and Hazel were discharged around 1:30 on Thursday afternoon, and the new family made its way back home. That evening, we were visited by Aunt Anne and cousins Laura, Katherine, and Audrey!
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I can't wait to meet this beautiful little girl. She's adorable and I love all of her hair! The snot continues in our house, but we'll come when the kids are healthy! Call if you need anything.
Carey
There is a very jealous cousin and Aunt here in Alabama. These relatives can't wait to see that little cutie! Hazel certainly has a lot of character! We love her auburn hair!
ps. SK would like you to know that she already named Anne, "Auntie Anne", which will help avoid confusion with the other Aunt Anne. Of course, it all depends on the cute baby names in the end.
Grammy and I saw our darling little (and she is little!!) granddaughter yesterday and deemed her and absolutly perfect addition to an already rare and beautiful collection of granddaughters.
I NEED to squeeze that beautiful tiny baby. She is perfect!! This next 30 days is going to go very slowly. Madie would like to add her name to the list of people who are willing to hold Hazel. Can't wait to see the new family.
Post a Comment