Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Twenty weeks in...

So, it would seem that my first task is to update everyone on the status of Megan's tummy. If I didn't know better, I would say something is growing in her...


Megan at 4 weeks


Megan at 10 weeks


Megan at 20 weeks

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh! There's a baby in that belly! And still... you look skinny. I secretly hate you. ;0)

I want more belly pictures as we get on to, you know, 7 mos, 8 mos - and some with your clothes on too, you nudist! I want to see your lawyer-like maternity wear.

And I miss you. I wish I could talk to your tummy and tell that lil' girl in there how I'm going to buy her all kinds of cool things - that way she'll know who to like even before she comes out. Sorta like the swimming for Daddy thing.

Anonymous said...

Also, this might be the first time since puberty that your belly is bigger than your boobs. LOL. History in the making!!!

Love you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys! Finally Megan is looking preggers and not just flubby! I can't wait for you to get some major kicks so that Glenn can feel them too! Keep me posted on the nursery ideas...

Anonymous said...

Hah! Let's see if you put your post-baby belly on the net for the world to see. And let's see if you're still smiling so big!

(Hee Hee)

Anonymous said...

Dear Aunt Megan and Uncle Glenn,
I hope you have a good name in mind. I am really excited for you! I will always love my new cousin very much! I know she will be beautiful and she will know a lot. I love you!

Anonymous said...

We are very excited to hear about the arrival of the baby girl ducking. We will continue to work on a list of names incase you are stuck for any ideas. Only a sister could get away with a comment about your post baby belly pictures. Personally I try to keep everything from my shoulders to kneecaps covered. Glenn let Megan eat anything she wants and eat whenever she wants to. We are very excited!!