I didn't realize that ducks migrated in the middle of the summer. I thought that was more of a spring/fall thing. Maybe they were taking "cat"naps.

Interesting to note, that these ducks migrated
east from Colorado... What could this mean? Julie, we're looking at you, now.
8 comments:
I can't believe she was behind this the whole time!!!!!!!!!! You never know who to trust!
Ok, those are just weird.
Actually, Ken, the list of suspects still includes anyone who is or ever was named McCain or Swindell... So you're not off the hook.
Hi Megan and Glenn!
I see "Bertha" didn't make the list of potential names for the Mcbaby and that's a little disappointing. However, my mother and I vote for Ainsley McCain as the best name. It's adorable and stays true to your Irish heritage.
Much love!
Moneypenny and mother
I can not believe that Julie would do such a thing. All those ducks must be getting annoying by now.
Wait...what?
It's obvious to me that these cat ducks are a part of the flotilla of rubber duckies which washed overboard from a container ship in the North Pacific in 1992 (see Fox News Story July 3,2007) so the McCain family may be off the hook. . . Being an attorney, Megan, I would think this creates reasonable doubt. . .
Stating that all with the name McCain are suspects is some what reckless. Do you have DNA or other substantial evidence to back this up or only flimsy circumstantial evidence?
Also are you aware that there is a McCain running for political office? I do not know for sure, but in these times, political campaigns have people that concentrate on dealing with stories and accusations made against the candidate. It is well known that Clinton’s campaign had the Bimbo Patrol – and they stayed quite busy. Their job was to take what ever action was necessary to prevent stories from getting to the press.
If John McCain has a similar group, I am sure the focus of stories they are concerned with is very different and they are no where near as busy – in fact, they may be very bored looking for false accusations to go after.
Post a Comment