Saturday, June 9, 2007

Dance Party

This morning, while Glenn was still asleep and I was lying in bed reading, our baby girl decided to throw herself a little dance party. Since, in the past, every time Glenn has come near enough to feel her moving, she has coyly stopped, I quietly slid his hand over on top of my tummy. She gave a lovely pirouette strong enough to wake him up and then showed off for him for the next few minutes. Although he claims it feels weird, I caught him grinning real wide, so I think he was excited to finally feel her moving around.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beleive me, the days of showing off for Daddy have just begun. There's nothing better than a baby girl yelling, "look at me Daddy!"

Anonymous said...

Followed by, LOOK, Watch this, Look Daddy, Look! LOOK! LOOK! over and over again. ;) (or is that just mine?)

Ken said...

Glenn, you better get used to it, the first "Look at me Daddy!" and your life will change forever....not that it's a bad thing :)

Anonymous said...

Your father says he remembers that dance quite well. You were quite a dancer yourself. Mom

Anonymous said...

And then there is the ever-popular 'daddy do it'.

Anonymous said...

My little guy isn't much of a dancer... but he did kick Dan in the head...