Yesterday, I took both the girls down to Southern Illinois to visit Grammy and spend some time with her. She said that she had raked her leaves up into a pile for Hazel to jump in and she needed to get her fix of holding Elise. When I asked Hazel what we were going to do at Grammy's, her response sounded suspiciously like "Dump Elise" but I think she meant "Jump in the leaves."
Once we got to Grammy's, however, we found that her lawncare man had come and mulched all the leaves, so we went over to Great-Grandma and Grandpa White's to visit them. They hadn't met Elise yet, and their nursing home is right next door to the Dairy Dee, so Hazel could get some ice cream after our visit.
Here are some pictures of the introductions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What kind of ice cream did Hazel get? I am glad that you didn't "dump Elise", I can't wait to hold her next week!
Trying to dump your sister never works. Didn't you teach that child anything?!?!
I was hoping it was "dump Elise" but she returned with Hazel. I guess I will share her with Aunt Stephanie.
Post a Comment