Mac tries to eat my face too Megan! I can't believe how freakin' adorable your girls are. I just want to eat that Hazel with a spoon!! How many days till Christmas?
I love these pictures. Sometimes I wanna eat Megan's face, too. I just love her so much!! And that first picture of Glenn and the girls, so cute I squealed in public!
4 comments:
Mac tries to eat my face too Megan! I can't believe how freakin' adorable your girls are. I just want to eat that Hazel with a spoon!! How many days till Christmas?
Glenn,
For the record, you've way overachieved.....
I love these pictures. Sometimes I wanna eat Megan's face, too. I just love her so much!! And that first picture of Glenn and the girls, so cute I squealed in public!
Everyone is looking good! Can't wait to give you all a squeeze!
Post a Comment