Saturday, October 10, 2009

Trip to the Corn Maze

This afternoon, the McCain family decided to get into the autumn spirit and head out to the Heartland Apple Festival. There were apples, bouncy houses, and a corn maze.

Hazel is excited to wear her new t-shirt out to the Apple Festival.

The ladies are pretty excited about the corn maze!

Somehow, we managed to find corn in Indiana!

The ladies taking a stroll through the corn.

Hazel checking out the surroundings.

...And discovering that corn has "hair."

It took us a while with this navigator.

Elise had a personal escort, and pretty sweet ride.

4 comments:

Laura Ingalls said...

This looks like so much fun! Maybe you should switch gears and look for a house with a nanny apartment....

Joni said...

You have such a beautiful family!

Sk8 said...

I love Fall! I am going to the Pumpkin Patch as soon as I can! Your pics have inspired me! We don't have much corn here though, so we have to do hay mazes and walk in the cotton fields! I wish I could have your little helpers with me though.

Grammy B said...

So how long did it take you to get out of the maze . ..this year?