Aunt Stephanie gave me this wheely-bug. I like to practice walking with it instead of riding it.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
What Hazel got for her Birthday
We are still recovering from the birthday explosion here in the McCain household. But Hazel wanted me to do a post showing everyone what she got for her birthday. As you probably know, the celebration started in late September with a party at Aunt Sarah's and has only just ended.
Aunt Stephanie gave me this wheely-bug. I like to practice walking with it instead of riding it.
Aunt Stephanie gave me this wheely-bug. I like to practice walking with it instead of riding it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
WOW! I can't believe how fast she is pushing that ladybug! SK had that same bug band, it is so cute! I think Hazel will probably start her horse phase early with that adorable horse ride-on!
Ok, that ladybug has about the best handling I've seen. Where can I get one?
Julie,
Check out Target.com. Do a search for Wheely Bug. There are several different ones: a lady-bug, a bee, and a cow. The one Hazel has is the small one, but you can also get a larger one. They're great! Hazel loves it!
Post a Comment