Tuesday, October 14, 2008

To Catch Up . . . Playing Beauty Shop

Sometimes at school, Hazel's teacher, Ms. Ashley will play with Hazel's unruly hair and the results are always BEAUTIFUL! Here are a few pictures from our favorite game of Beauty Shop. We also want to wish Ms. Ashley best wishes on her wedding this weekend, and congratulations to her new husband, Brandon. Hazel can't wait for the honeymoon to be over. She misses Ms. Ashley.

Sportin' the "Sprouty Outies"

"Cheese!"

"Aren't I the cutest ever?!?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about the trip to see Aunt Sarah!!!!

Anonymous said...

Megan, you have to learn how to do hair! I know we didn't do you a favor by always doing your hair for you until you were a teenager, but now you have to learn! Hazel looks adorable with the water fountains! SK used to call them "puppy ears"!

akumm said...

I think the last picture should have the caption "cheese"... She sure is a cheese :)

Megan said...

Saving the best for last, Anon. 2:57. (I suspect you really are Aunt Sarah posting anonymously, but we'll play your game for now.) :)