Sunday, October 12, 2008

To Catch Up.... A series of posts

Ok. Stop sending harassing emails and phone calls..... The McCain family has been super busy. But here, at long last, is the first in a new series of posts entitled "To Catch Up." The topic of this afternoon's post is "What Hazel has Learned." In addition to the photographic evidence below, Hazel has five words in her vocabulary (in addition to "Daddy"). She says "Hi" "Uh-Oh" "Ashley" "Bobbi" (Her two teachers at school) and "Audrey" (her cousin). We don't have any video evidence of this yet, but we will soon, I'm sure. So, without further delay, we present "What Hazel has Learned."

Hazel has learned to pick her nose.

Hazel has learned to push buttons on the television remote.

Hazel has learned to climb the stairs.

All...

the way...

up...

the...

stairs.

Hazel has learned to eat spaghetti and meatballs.

Hazel has learned to walk with assistance.

And to love it.

And Hazel has learned to look out the window.

Stay tuned for Episode 2: Daddy's Birthday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot, "Hazel has learned to wear her spaghetti and meatballs!" Thank you for the update. I hope there are more coming. You used to do that squinty eye smile too, Megan!

Carey said...

Hazel eats spaghetti and meatballs better than anyone I've ever seen....incredibly cute. We hopped you guys hadn't abandonned the blog!

Anonymous said...

I think she's going to go as Braveheart for Halloween. They may take our binkies, but they will never take...
OUR SPAGHETTI!!!!!