Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Child?

For those of you who may question just who is the happiest child in the WORLD, we submit Exhibits A and B for your consideration. (I'm pretty sure Hazel has it locked up.)




Exhibit A



Exhibit B

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see that Hazel has her Daddy trained well too! She reminds me so much of you, Megan. You were such a happy baby and giggled like that!

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God. She's so funny!!!! I love her so much!!! Fart noises. They're funny at any age. Who knew that Glenn was such a comedian?!

Ken said...

OK...I'm officially on the floor after exhibit B. I always knew Glenn was capable of fart noises but never to such a cute end result.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it now, Glenn! One day, Hazel will not be so amused by your bodily noises!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!, and Steph is right. You were just like that Megan.