Auntie Anne made us all very proud on Saturday when she participated in and completed the Indianapolis 500 Festival Mini Marathon. Anne ran the entire 13.1 miles and finished in under 2.5 hours which was her goal. Glenn and I watched the girls and made sure that they made it to their softball little league opening ceremonies, so that Tony could be at the race to cheer Anne on. He sent us this action shot from mile 10.
We are so proud of Anne!
7 comments:
Hoooooray!!!!
I think my sisters need to run with me next year, yes?
I'm up for it, but Anne needs a handicap or else we will never keep up with Speedy! Yea Anne, I can't believe you ran for over two hours! That is unbelievable!
I'm up for it too. I've already started training. I can run a half-mile without collapsing. I'm thinking I have some more training ahead of me!
I only run if a large dog is chasing me. Find one of those and I am in.
Love you Anne. Andrew and I are proud of you!!!
Update please! I want to see pics of Hazel and know what you guys have been up to! How are things going?
Are we ever going to see pics of our little Hazel again? Has she graduated High School yet?
Post a Comment