




Needless to say, her crib is delicious, and we decided it was time to lower the mattress.
On a related note, some one has decided that the sedentary life is not for her. Just today she seemed to figure out the most efficient way to get from where ever she may be to where ever it is she might like to go.
Megan and I are in trouble...
4 comments:
Oh. My. Gosh!!!!!! How can she be old enough to do that already?!?!? And you could see it... she was seriously considering skipping all this crawling nonsense and going straight for the walking!! I saw here tucking her lil' toes under her and trying to get up. I concur, you guys are in big trouble.
Big trouble....from now until approximately the age of 2. Oh boy ;)
It's such a FUN trouble though...let me tell ya! Let the fun begin! Miss you Megan!
The person that said the trouble only last until 2 is just being kind. Se is getting so big and I can not wait until I can see her again, it has been way to long. Give her lots of hugs and kisses from me.
Post a Comment