How adorable!!! Wherever did you find this outfit? Looks like we shopped in the wrong area for our outfit...that did not even fit Gabby this morning! It looked like high water pants on her! Have A Great Week!
In light of this cuteness, I will forgive you for not wishing me a happy birthday this weekend!!!! (KIDDING! I know you're both unbelievably busy with that adorable little Irish Girl.)
I could just eat her up with some corned beef and cabbage!
Sorry Glenn, Hazel is Megan all over again! Unless you have a picture of you as a baby in a dress? I am sure your brother has one tucked away somewhere.
I don't have any of the photos of you in a dress that Stephanie referred to but perhaps your older sister or Dad has some documentation of the "Bowbunny" incidents of the mid 80's......
Green has always been my favorite color! Looks like Hazel's disposition hasn't changed...all sunshine. As for any pictures of Glenn, Kelly would be the one to check with as she and her friends could talk him into anything for a cookie.
10 comments:
How adorable!!! Wherever did you find this outfit? Looks like we shopped in the wrong area for our outfit...that did not even fit Gabby this morning! It looked like high water pants on her! Have A Great Week!
Coming from a mom named Megan McCafferty McCain, she better be wearing green 24/7/52. Great pictures.
She's so cute. Decked out in full Irish green. I love it!
In light of this cuteness, I will forgive you for not wishing me a happy birthday this weekend!!!! (KIDDING! I know you're both unbelievably busy with that adorable little Irish Girl.)
I could just eat her up with some corned beef and cabbage!
Love you guys!
Sorry Glenn, Hazel is Megan all over again! Unless you have a picture of you as a baby in a dress? I am sure your brother has one tucked away somewhere.
Hazel is so cute! Call sometime and tell me how Hazel is doing.
I don't have any of the photos of you in a dress that Stephanie referred to but perhaps your older sister or Dad has some documentation of the "Bowbunny" incidents of the mid 80's......
Green has always been my favorite color! Looks like Hazel's disposition hasn't changed...all sunshine. As for any pictures of Glenn,
Kelly would be the one to check with as she and her friends could talk him into anything for a cookie.
OOH! How intriguing! Aren't big sibs fun? Of course, I never did anything like that, did I Meg?
Check it out...I've got you linked to our blog
Post a Comment