Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Peas: Friend or Foe?

I know, I know, we take 2 weeks between posts, and then we have two back-to-back. Well, we thought this one was needed. We decided to give Hazel her first taste of new foods this week. First out of the gate: peas. Everybody likes peas, right?

The set up...


The delivery...


What is this?


You expect me to eat more?


Not too sure about this concept.


No, thank you.


Well, I guess we will try again tomorrow.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are priceless! Definitely of "show the boyfriend" stock! I especially love "no thank you!" We've all seen that face, but rarely get it on film. Love it!

Julia said...

HA! Best photo progression EVER! Peas... you two shoula known better. Like Uncle Kenny says, get that girl some Krispy Kremes! ;)

Julia said...

And, of course, "shoula" should be "shoulda."

Ken, Courtney, Megan and Mary said...

She's related to her Uncle Kenny!

Ken said...

Uncle Kenny, agreeing with Julia... once again repeats....get that girl some Krispy Kremes!!!!! What's with this green stuff...... If nothing else some hot wings or Lou Malnoti's or something.....

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it. I made everyone look at these pictures. They're so funny!!! Someday she'll learn to love peas. Until then, stop torturing that baby!!!

Anonymous said...

You should have tried them with honey on a knife -- as the old rhyme says. . . . . . .