Well, it is official. Our 60 day window has expired, we lost the receipt, and we can no longer return Hazel. And the hospital doesn't even give out store credit. So, I guess we will keep our favorite 2 month old. Here are some pictures to commemorate her turning 2 months old:
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! She's gotten so BIG!!! I can't believe it. I miss her so much. Smooching on the computer screen just isn't the same.
Thanks for posting these. I was suffering Hazel withdrawal.
What a cutie, too bad she's being menaced by hairy knees in that one picture. :P
I can't believe how much older she looks! She has the look of her Daddy in the missed smile pic, but the look of her Mommy in the bouncy seat. Can't wait to hear and see (in photos rapidly posted on the blog) what she thinks of Christmas!
5.A) MCDCS representatives determined on or about December 21, 2007 that this child is a child in need of services because her mother, Ms. McCain, failed to appropriately supervise her child to wit: leaving the child in bed with an adult male who appeared intoxicated.
5.B.) At this time paternity of this child is in question.
Post a Comment