The Crisafullis couldn't make it to the Christmas Eve party, but helped me look mighty fancy in my new dress.Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Hazel's First Christmas (Part One)
Well Christmas has come and gone, and Hazel had a pretty good one. We spent Christmas Eve at Grammy and Papaw Burton's house in Illinois, and stayed for the party that night, where everyone admired how cute and adorable she is. She also got to meet Aunt Sarah and Uncle Andy for the first time, and some of her Burton relatives. We had presents to open Christmas morning, under Grammy's tree, and after we played with them for a little while, we headed home where there were even more presents waiting for us under our tree. . .
The Crisafullis couldn't make it to the Christmas Eve party, but helped me look mighty fancy in my new dress.
The Crisafullis couldn't make it to the Christmas Eve party, but helped me look mighty fancy in my new dress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
Hay Ant Megin,
Hazel is so cute.
I love her dress.
I cant wait to se Hazel.
It will be fun when she sits
up.
I LOVE the book!!! That is so awesome! I had a book with my name in it when I was a little girl and it was so special.
I miss you and I miss Hazel and she is soooo beautiful. The pictures with Aunt Sarah are great, too!
Merry Christmas.
Yes it is true. Hazel LOVES her aunt sarah. And her aunt sarah just loves her to pieces. (uncle andy thinks she's pretty cute too) Enjoy tummy time hazel. Aunt sarah wants to see you spinning around the next time she sees you.
XOXO
Post a Comment