Sunday, August 21, 2011
Disney 2011 (part 3)
On Thursday, the entire gang decided to spend the day at Epcot. We all went on lots of rides and saw lots cool things.
While some of the thrill seekers went on Mission: Space, the tamer croud went and visited Nemo and friends.
After going on Journey into Imagination, Jillian and Lisey went exploring. We still aren't sure who was leading the way.
While spending time in France, who should we meet? Sleeping Beauty! Hazel was wearing Sleeping Beauty socks and showed her. She was very impressed!
On Friday, our groups started to head their various directions. However, before splitting, we all met for one more visit to the Magic Kingdom.
Hazel would never have forgiven us if we didn't meet Rapunzel. They had a awesome waiting area with a coloring area!
Hazel and Elise were in awe. Hazel had planned on asking were Eugene (aka Flynn Rider) and Maximus (the horse) were, but froze. Think Ralphie in A Christmas Story when meeting Santa...
Fortunately, I didn't freeze. Megan asked if I could get a picture, and Rapunzel said only if I could give her a good "smolder". I got the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want to see the "smolder" when I see you next, Glenn!
Post a Comment