Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Few Firsts

Here in the McCain household, we have experienced a few firsts in the last few days. Here is the photographic proof.

Elise had her first meal of strained peas. (I learned my lesson from Hazel, and mixed it with rice cereal to tone down the flavor a bit.)

The delivery...

Hmmm... This is different.

But I think I like it.

Elise has also learned to sit up pretty well on her own. Some of you may recognize this video. We took one just like it of Hazel when she was this age. You'll notice, though, that while Hazel was watching Jeopardy, Elise is watching Dora the Explorer. Slight programming change since Hazel has taken control of the remote control.


3 comments:

Sarahkate said...

I think Elise is becoming more and more of a Mini-Megan!

Julie said...

Ryen watched it and said, "awwww, tute baby." Also "teeny tiny Dora."

Grammy said...

Another smart grandchild.