And, just because, some other pictures for your viewing pleasure.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
First Meal
Last week, while Megan and I were eating dinner, Hazel looked up and said, "I think I would like to try whatever it is you are having." It jut so happened that we were eating rice cereal (or so we told her). Here are a couple pictures of her first attempts at solid food.
And, just because, some other pictures for your viewing pleasure.
And, just because, some other pictures for your viewing pleasure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I am glad to see that Hazel eats like the rest of the kids-food all over her face and using the utensils in interesting ways! Can't wait to see her with the bowl of spaghetti!
Yay! More Hazel!! She's getting so big!! It's a good thing you happened to be eating rice cereal that night. I mean, who knows what might have happened if it had been something like pizza, which is definitely not good for the skin.
I can't help but notice. She may have been saying Rice Cereal to Mommy but the eyes are saying "Krispy Kremes" to daddy. Just thought you should know.....
Hazel is growing so fast! Isn't it so fun to introduce new foods?!? Take Care!
Post a Comment