Friday, August 3, 2007

The Crib is Here!

Last week, we got the call from Babies'R'Us to let us know that our crib was ready to be picked up. Last night, we tackled the feat of putting it together. Between Megan, the kitties and I, we now have a fully assembled crib. Not too shabby, if you ask me...

Leo keeping the instructions from running away.


A master craftsman in his natural element.


They didn't say you needed a hammer for assembly, but they didn't say "No Hammers Allowed" either...


The finished product, with very few extra parts left over.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! Can't wait to see it with the mattress, bedding and mini Meglenn in there!

Anonymous said...

The crib is beautiful. It looks just right for the little lady soon to be in charge!...also sturdy enough to cage an occasional angry beast...certainly her father never had those moments.

Anonymous said...

I am impressed at your crib building prowess. You guys are great. McBaby will be very safe and happy.

Ken said...

Wow Glenn, I can hardly see the duct tape.......

Anonymous said...

I hope Megan was close...I hate to see you left unattended to when you are using tools. It looks very pretty... and sturdy.